Wednesday 26 October 2011

When i change my car speakers, can i just take out the radio fuse instead of disconnecting the battery?

im changing the 2 first. which i can see if i lay down in my trunk.When i change my car speakers, can i just take out the radio fuse instead of disconnecting the battery?No, disconnect the battery.
When i change my car speakers, can i just take out the radio fuse instead of disconnecting the battery?
It's not necessary to disconnect the battery, or to remove the radio fuse, to change the speakers. There's no voltage on speaker wiring unless the radio is on.



I know many people say you should disconnect the battery before you do anything with your car's wiring, but if you're just changing speakers, it's really not necessary. This is a case where the risks involved with disconnecting and re-connecting the battery outweigh the risks from doing the work with the battery connected.
  • connect to xbox live with a laptop
  • gray hair
  •