Monday 17 October 2011

I hooked 4 underdash led tubes to my car battery wit hthe positive and negative wires..?

this caused the battery to die..i did not use a inline fuse when the directions said to...would this have affected anything else ike the alternator, or just the battery? i changed the battery and it starts fine now i disconnected the lights?I hooked 4 underdash led tubes to my car battery wit hthe positive and negative wires..?Shouldn't bother any thing else. Rewire the LED's to a circuit that is only ON when the ignition is on, so they don't operate when the key is out.
I hooked 4 underdash led tubes to my car battery wit hthe positive and negative wires..?
If you wired them directly to the battery, there's a constant drain on the battery.
  • give to atheist
  • get rid of win32 virut
  •