Friday 7 October 2011

I own a chrysler 2001 town & country LXi. I changed my car battery and my stereo will not work?

The lights on the eqaulizer keep blinkingI own a chrysler 2001 town %26amp; country LXi. I changed my car battery and my stereo will not work?Probably an antitheft feature to disable the radio if it is stolen (loses battery power). Check your manual, there is a code you probably have to enter. If you don't know the code, then the dealer is the only way to unlock it.
I own a chrysler 2001 town %26amp; country LXi. I changed my car battery and my stereo will not work?
My only contribution to your answer is, that your sound system most likely has a security code, that automatically locks whenever a power outage occurs. You should have a security anti-theft code to enter to reactivate your radio, if you do not have it, check your vehicle documents or contact your dealer. Check to see if there is a steady or blinking LED light. (Always safe keep this code).