Monday 17 October 2011

I change my car battery and the audio stereo went into code mode can anyone help me out I do not have the code

the make of the audio stereo is Matsushita and the serial number is M97A132089 my problem is that I do not have the code car anymoreI change my car battery and the audio stereo went into code mode can anyone help me out I do not have the codeIf it's the code for the car, then it might be in the owner's manual. If it's the code for the stereo, then you could probably find it where you bought the unit from, or contact the manufacturer with serial number and they should be able to look it up.
I change my car battery and the audio stereo went into code mode can anyone help me out I do not have the code
If you have the unit in your hand, go to the dealership, they will give you the code.

Report Abuse