Friday 16 September 2011

I changed my car battery and now the speakers won't work.?

I went to Rapid Oil Change, replaced the car battery, and now the speakers won't work. CD player switches, radio changes stations, cassettes rewind and play. Just no sound.



1997 Cadillac DeVille De Elegance



Any help would be great. Going back to the place, and calling the dealership tomorrow. Thanks!I changed my car battery and now the speakers won't work.?There is most likely an amp in your vehicle. Been there with your car before. There is a seperate fuse just for your amp. One fuse is labled %26quot;radio%26quot;, thats the one that is still good, and one should be labled %26quot;audio%26quot;. if there are no lables like that in the fuse box, simply use a test light to test each fuse. hope that helps. If all else fails, your amp might have gone bad.
I changed my car battery and now the speakers won't work.?
you probably have a fuse for the factory amp. it may have popped.