Friday 16 September 2011

Just changed my car battery and the stereo won't work, why?

There were electrical problems and I needed a new battery in my car. Now the stereo won't work, there is no power to it whatsoever. What do you think happened? Are there any quick fix solutions, or do you think I have to get a new stereo?Just changed my car battery and the stereo won't work, why?Many stereo's have a code that needs to be entered if they are removed from a power source. It is a %26quot;theft deterrent%26quot;. Check with your car's manufacturer to see if they would be able to help. Good luck.
Just changed my car battery and the stereo won't work, why?
HOPEFULLY IT JUST BLEW THE INLINE FUSE.
Just changed my car battery and the stereo won't work, why?
Make sure your radio is grounded,alot of times it is grounded by a wire from your radio to the negative post of your car battery. If that is'nt the problem then check your fuse because it may have blown out durring replacement of you battery.

Good luck
If it's a modern car, you will need to pin in the code to reset the stereo. Just another wiz bang silly additive on modern cars.