Wednesday 21 September 2011

What type of car battery does my car use?

sorry I know little about cars and I trying to change the battery of my first car.



I have a 1994 mazda eunos sedan and its automatic transmission. Are there any difference between car batteries?What type of car battery does my car use?Yes there are differences in physical size as well as cranking capacity. When you go to purchase your new battery take the old one with you as they may have a recycle deposit as well as actually having it there will verify the size. also be very care full not to connect the cables in reverse as that will cause various electrical problems
What type of car battery does my car use?
There are different sizes. Go to an auto parts store. You'll need to exchange the old one anyway. Some will do the labor for free.
  • php hosting
  • multiple tables
  •