Friday 16 September 2011

Just changed my car battery, when I reconnected it, my alarm started going off. What can I do to stop it?

I just changed out the battery in my Lexus. When I went to reconnect it, the alarm started going off. It is not responding to my remote. What can I do?Just changed my car battery, when I reconnected it, my alarm started going off. What can I do to stop it?you need to put a code into the radio. the code is with the paperwork that came with your car
Just changed my car battery, when I reconnected it, my alarm started going off. What can I do to stop it?
unconnect it?
Just changed my car battery, when I reconnected it, my alarm started going off. What can I do to stop it?
Give it a moment and hit the remote again or get in it and turn the ignition on.
that is for security reasons...every car has a different method of releasing that security lock...look in your manual or call your dealer..but try using your remote first
press the button.mabey your battery in the remote went bad to. it could happen.
when that happened to me i had to pull the fuse for the alarm and i could never use the alarm again until it was re-routed to a different fuse. try to pull it. otherwise disconnect the car batt. and have it towed to fix.
go to the dealer ship that's what i did !!!!!! WHAT YEAR
Usually you need to just turn the key in the ignition.
Lady you should never work on a car yourself. You should let some he-man guy do the work. Your problem seems to be the solenoid not analoging the positive field while the sump pump is being engaged. Those darn engagements, don't get me talking! Shoot I was engaged to a girl for a year one summer before I found out I had married her the Christmas before last! It's the same thing with your alarm, it'll stop Christmas before next just you wait and see. And please don't worry your little female self.