Saturday 24 September 2011

Where can I buy a car battery?

my 2003 nissan sentra's battery recently started failing and i'm looking for a place with a good price. i live in riverside, CA, and I know how to change the battery myself, but I just don't know many places that sells car batteries around here. Kragens has some for $80 and $90, but that price seems a bit on the high side, is there any place to find a cheap battery without resorting to really bad brands?Where can I buy a car battery?Just about any good auto parts store will sell you a battery. Outlets like Pep Boys and Kragen have pretty good stuff for decent prices. Sears has a pretty good line of automotive batteries too. Probably the best warranty is offered by Interstate, as you can get an Interstate battery exchanged at any auto parts store that handles them.
Where can I buy a car battery?
Trust me spend tat little bit more when it comes to things like this cus in my own experience cheaper does not last as longer and the fact that you wont have to change the battery again for atleast 2-3 years will make it all the more justifiable!!! Try halfords or ebay!
Where can I buy a car battery?
Suggest walmart is a good place ,their warranty is about as good as anyone's
I like Wal Mart. Good price and warranty,(keep the receipt).
You can try walmart. I have heard good stuff about their EVERSTART MAXX batteries.
about any gas stations sells interstate batteries. check auto zone and advance.
advance auto, autozone