Saturday 24 September 2011

My CRV03 fob was working until the car battery died now it is not open the car door. I did change the battery

Honda reporgrammed the key and no joy. Any GOOD help out there please?



thanks.My CRV03 fob was working until the car battery died now it is not open the car door. I did change the batteryYou mean Honda let you walk out of the garage without sorting the problem? Get them to look at it again but at the same time contact head office with full details and tell both you will take advice from the small claims division of the County Court. Get a Ford next time.
My CRV03 fob was working until the car battery died now it is not open the car door. I did change the battery
Take your fob to garage it will have to be re programmed before it will work properly again