Friday 16 September 2011

My 6 CD changer is not working properly since I changed my car battery?

Hi guys,

A few days ago my car battery died and I had to buy a new one.

I have a Jeep Liberty and the radio/6 CD changer came from the factory. When I press %26quot;mode%26quot; I no longer see CD as an option... only AM or FM. The changer keeps making an %26quot;eject%26quot; noise but nothing comes out.

Has anyone had this problem before or can help me with it?

Thanks so much!My 6 CD changer is not working properly since I changed my car battery?happends all the time if you remove the battery

the unit gets reset when there are disc inside,

you have to eject all of them before you replace the battery



cd changer needs to be repair and it is going to be expensive

good luck
My 6 CD changer is not working properly since I changed my car battery?
try unplugging it for a minute and then plugging it back in sometimes the (new battery effect can cause weird things to happen)
  • work every weekend
  • remove brontok
  •