Saturday 24 September 2011

Problems with my rover 25 car radio after a change of battery and wrong code. any suggestions?

i changed the battery of my car to a better one which distracted my radio and led it to start asking me for the code which i didnt have that time and guessed the wrong code which i entered in and now it just says code wait. i have the right code but would like it to ask me for the code again, i have tried taking out the battery again even tried to wait with the ignition on and still no success ..any suggestions are welcomed plzProblems with my rover 25 car radio after a change of battery and wrong code. any suggestions?this is the way it works for every wrong code you enter in the radio there is 1 more hour to wait before you can enter the right

If you try 25 times you need to wait a day or unplug the battery for a day



this is not a joke