Friday 16 September 2011

How do I change the wire to car battery?

I have a '01 pontiac grand prix, the positive terminal on the battery has completely corroded and broken off. I am unable to unscrew the positive cable to reattach it to a new battery so I bought a new one. My question is how do I change that positive wire? Is there someplace online I can see a diagram for it? I hope this question is clear. I am not car savvy and don't know the terminology.How do I change the wire to car battery?Just follow the positive (red) cable and unbolt it from where it is connected (on the car side).



There's not much to it than that.





Good Luck...



P.S. You might want to get memory saver if you car had radios that has electronic memory or a lock (locked when disconnected from battery.)



http://www.amazon.com/CTA-Tools-Computer鈥?/a>
How do I change the wire to car battery?
If it has Two inches extra length to it ( the wire ) you just cut the end off of it and replace it with a universal end that meets you battery's requirements, ( top or side post ) .

Bang bang thank you mam, It's done.????????