Wednesday 21 September 2011

My honda car's alarm (silicon brand) is malfunctioning. I already changed the battery of the remote control,?

had the car battery checked, everything is ok. I noticed that when i don't use the car for more than a day, i could not open the car without using the key, which naturally brings on the ear-splitting alarm. i can't find any button to disable it. After about 5x of trying, the remote and car alarm will respond. what seems to be the problem. Please help, tnx tnx.My honda car's alarm (silicon brand) is malfunctioning. I already changed the battery of the remote control,?I would take car and remote to the deal. Most likely the remote has gone bad. Most likely it will need to be replaced. However, it could be the pick-up in the car. Or it could have lost it code. There is no cut off switch. It is hard wired in the car.