Wednesday 21 September 2011

Changed my car battery. when i put the new battery in my ac rear defogger went out,no air is comin from vent?

i checked visually the fuses could it still be a fuse or what thanksChanged my car battery. when i put the new battery in my ac rear defogger went out,no air is comin from vent?A lot more informatoin is needed. A year make and model for one. information on the rear vent system for two. If the rear vent system controlled independently from the front? Or is the switch and adjustment knobs on the same panel as the front vent system? was it working correctly prior to the battery install and how did you varify it was working prior? Does the rear vent system have it's own fan or does it feed from the front blower fan? Give us more detail man.
Changed my car battery. when i put the new battery in my ac rear defogger went out,no air is comin from vent?
There are two sometimes three fuse/relay boxes, Under the hood buy the battery (should be two) under the dash by the steering column or/and in/behind the glove.