Friday 16 September 2011

My car stereo died after changing my battery. The fuse is fine. What could it be?

Last week I was driving my newly purchased 1994 Honda Accord and the battery started dying. I went to the auto parts store, they verified it was the battery and not the alternator, and I bought a battery, which I replaced right there. However, the radio isn't working now. I replaced the fuse, thinking it may have somehow blown, but it still doesn't work. Any ideas if the radio may have somehow shorted out? Thanks.My car stereo died after changing my battery. The fuse is fine. What could it be?I think you have to punch in the security code into the radio. It's an antitheft measure. Ask your Honda dealer and check your car's owner's manual. Download your owner's manual free here:

https://www.ahm-ownerlink.com/login.asp?鈥?/a>
My car stereo died after changing my battery. The fuse is fine. What could it be?
Take it to the dealer and pay the $70 you reset it.