Sunday 5 June 2011

Changed car battery and radio does not work in Hyundai Sonata 2001?

I got a new battery for my car and now the radio will turn on and the cd will work but the screen is blank on the radio; I cannot read what radio station I am on or what cd track is playing. Also, I cannot adjust the volume. The volume is low and I cannot make it louder, only turn in all the way off. What happened? My manual doesn%26#039;t say anything about it fixing the radio after a replaced battery. What should I do?





Thanks|||I think you should put security code number in radio. most of cars have alarm system. alarm system will be reset when you replace a new battery. if you have manual book then read that one and follow the process but you should know your own security code number.





cheers|||I would check your fuses, if that%26#039;s not it or you don%26#039;t know how to check them have a mechanically inclined friend look it over.